Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Will You Be My Neighbor?

This is my neighbor. I don't know his name, but he rides his Madsen through our crazy, hilly neighborhood with his three kids in the bucket! My kids had seen him around, but it wasn't until today that I was able to get a picture. For a few minutes, my street looked the way I wish it always did- a Madsen with kid, Xtracycle with teenager, 10 year old on her own bike, Dutch bike with groceries, trail-a-bike with son behind Dad. A healthy street. I hope the rest of the neighborhood got a good look : )

Madsen Neighbor


In other fun news, Mr. Rogers has a song about just getting on with it and trying (featuring a bicycle). I wish I could find a download or something on YouTube, but no luck. Sooo, click here. It should be the theme song for the entire North American bicycle movement.

1 comment: