Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hello Readers. Mucho Gusto.

Hi. Those rather enterprising sorts of readers may have noticed a new contributor as of this morning. Yes, that's me, calitexican.

You may have met me before on the interwebs, or not. I first appeared on this right here site right here (Texas grammar intentional), and then I popped up here. I kept bumping into Meli and Adrienne all over town and on flickr. Through our encounters, I came to believe we all share a similar philosophy on riding bikes, and how they can be incorporated seamlessly into one's lifestyle. I hope to make some of you laugh (or at least smile), and to make others of you think. Most importantly, I hope to encourage all of you to ride around over town just living your own life.

So no matter what sort of riding you do, please get to it. There's a lot of roads, trails, mud, grass, whatever and et cetera to explore.

I would like to officially shake hands with the internet for bringing the three of us to know each other. I would also like to thank Meli, Adrienne and Caryl for asking me to be a part of this venture.

Have a great rest of your day. New horizons await all of us.

8 comments:

  1. Get to it, chica! You got some bikin' to write about! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, ladies. This blog continues it's magnificent collaborative bloom. I'm excited to see what you all do next.
    Many kisses,
    Lilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next? Take over the world mwahhahahahahahahahah : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 mixtes are invading the bike lane. Run and duck towards the coffee shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More people means more opinions and topics -- interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Making it easier for me to get my girly-bike fix on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost purchased the same floral saddlebag at Clever Cycles in Portland last spring. I really regret passing it up.

    ReplyDelete